Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Isolation Thought

Not being a smoker, what are the rules at a hurricane shelter? I mean is there a guy at the door telling you to move it outside if you wanna smoke? Or what if it's stormy, do they prevent you from going outside to smoke a cig? I dunno, you'd think there would be more fights at these places.

Looks like Kobe told the cops a bunch of stuff he probably regrets. My take is that so much leaked out about the victim, someone sympathetic to her leaked these items to SI.

Meal of Links

The son of the "voice of God" is suing Campbell Soup. His alphabet soup must have spelled: S-U-E T-H-E B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S.

Paul and Ringo take a bite out of Apple Computer. Probably got the idea from lunch.

Tracey Gold didn't use to eat. Apparently, she still doesn't. Not even soup.

Exercise Yard

Just finished watching the first of this year's "Dream Job" episodes on ESPN. Strong performances by 2 of the guys, but absolutely brutal stints by the other 4. I've had this credo for years: "If people at home think they can do better than a performer on television or radio, they need to be off the air." I wouldn't miss any of those 4 who were lousy. Which leads me to this...How is Kit Hoover still on the air, judging others? For my sake, please watch ESPN2's "Cold Pizza" a couple of times and try and convince me otherwise.

Visitor

42 Across: Classic Paul Newman role (12 letters) Answer: Butch Cassidy

No comments: