Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Isolation Thought

I see that my favorite gas station, Sheetz, has a slight problem in western PA these days. It's called salmonella. Man, they have good food there. Maybe it was one of their secret ingredients! But their concept is pretty cool, and nothing beats ordering food at the gas pumps. Glad to hear it was from an outside supplier. I think I'll wait till this clears up before I order from there. I mean, I'm loyal, but not insane. My college dining hall once had a salmonella outbreak. It was not pretty.

Meal of Links

Dan Neil talks about "chick cars".

Courtney Love, my Parisian friend, has finally entered "an institution". C'est la guerre.

All of a sudden, Bush remembers he has twins. Kerry calls up Coors.

Exercise Yard

Bob Feller, noted Bitterman, is still pissed at Muhammad Ali. He holds a grudge with the best of 'em.

Visitor

59 Across: 1979 Best New Artist Grammy winner (9 letters) Answer: Rickie Lee

No comments: