Thursday, July 01, 2004

Isolation Thought

I had to have a root canal today. Originally, I thought it might have been a minor problem, but it gradually transformed into today's episode. Not a painful procedure at all, but the drugs like Vicodin are there to help you if you need 'em. Vicodin makes me feel goofy (er?), so I try not to take too many. I don't want to turn into Matthew Perry or anything.

Meal of Links

Today's crazy person is Dagmar Celeste. Or should I say, Father Celeste.

Cassini probe reaches Saturn and starts snapping pics like Wang from "Caddyshack".

Apparently, Johns Hopkins had an auction where the winner could have dinner with Tony Bennett. Tony says, "Uh, no.", but eats dinner high up on a hill. Actually, high on a different floor.

Exercise Yard

Sportscenter, for some unknown reason, will have live music acts in late July. Alanis, Kid Rock among others. Now if they'd just get rid of Berman.

Visitor

17 Across: Steed that won the 1977 Triple Crown (11 letters) Answer: Seattle Slew

No comments: