Thursday, May 06, 2004

Isolation Thought

Tonight marks the last episode for "Friends". It is a show I never watched. My total exposure over ten seasons was about 60 minutes. I once sat for 15 minutes and did not laugh once. Nary a guffaw, a snort, nor a chuckle. Then I was told that the episode I chose was a lame one and I needed to give it another try. Nope, never did. When you have things like "Chappelle's Show" on TV, why would you sit through that other crap? "I'm rich, bitch."

Meal of Links

My Adidas gets a high-tech transformation. It's time to get ill.

Morrissey plays the Apollo. I checked my calendar. Yes, it's 2004, not 1986.

Everything you should know about the Patriot Act. From the ACLU.

Exercise Yard

Moises Alou has an odd method of preventing calluses. I don't want his'n or your'n.

Visitor

62 Across: Bruce's ex (4 letters) Answer: Demi

No comments: