Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Isolation Thought

I am a big fan of The Clash. But, it's a little disconcerting to hear the increasingly popular Cypress Hill single, "What's Your Number?" sampled to "The Guns of Brixton". The lyrics to "Brixton" are so powerful, to hear the beat used in a totally different context seems to cheapen the original somewhat.

Meal of Links

More security updates from Microsoft. Some of them deemed critical. Go here to download updates. Be patient, as the entire world is logging on there.

Another story on vision problems. I know I need an eye exam, but these daily reminders are killing me. Aren't there sharks running amok somewhere?

More kidnappings in Iraq. The second one-termer in his family hits the airwaves tonight.

Exercise Yard

My favorite fantasy basketball pickup, Bob Sura is an idiot.

Visitor

1 Down: Comedian Kaplan (4 letters) Answer: Gabe

No comments: